Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wrong Turn, Penguin lost four Thousand Miles

Share about the unique animals - While we were swimming in the icy waters of Antarctica, South Pole, a young emperor penguin taking the wrong direction. He ended up in New Zealand. The bird arrived in the southern North Island, or about four thousand miles away from its habitat. There are more than two dozen penguin colony in Antarctica. But this is the first time a penguin present in New Zealand in the last 44 years.






9 comments:

  1. Good info, I like Penguin very much, Guys.
    By the way, follow back success #1 (be the first!!!)... good luck, Guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is lovely one i like it,,,
    i had follow your site,check it and please back to reach my warm hug for you,,,
    don't forget to give me support,comment and google +1, thanks dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. penguin is always remind me to Happy Feet. It's one of my dreams to take a shot of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder on what's gonna happen to this Penguin now that it got lost..

    ReplyDelete
  5. whooaaw. . . . nice pict! i've never seen penguins that close!

    ReplyDelete